Lead Facebook Ads allow you to collect email addresses using Facebook advertising. You can use the ad for a newsletter, a survey or create rosters events and webinars. The difference from a standard ad is to you in this filling in a form. It will be easier for the user to sign up and become more flexible for the mobile user. E-mail addresses registered as a downloadable excel at this, but can also be sent directly to an application via Zapier.
The ads are especially good for those who want to reach out with offers to more potential consumers but also for B2B companies. For example, when the goal is to find new leads within your target audiences. We notice that B2B companies often rejects this in its marketing budget and where we are to a certain extent with. All activities on Facebook gives you as an advertiser with valuable information about their interests, wherever they work, what they like industry news and so on. It thus creates good conditions in Facebook’s ad sets level to reach your target audience with their specific interests.
Getting Started with Facebook Lead Ads
Via your business manager account with Facebook, you can use the following steps to create a Facebook lead Ads ad. In the example s we cut an ad to gather email addresses for a newsletter .
1. Access the Power Editor and select the “+ Create Campaign”, you set this goal: “lead generation”. This is the only important setting campaign, the ad-level sets, specify the audience that you want to achieve with the ad.
2. At the ad level, you create a form that user fill in directly on Facebook. The form will be saved in your account so you can use it again to lead more ads-ads.
3. When you create a new lead form, specify the language and the name of the form. Here you can also choose to add a context-card informing about how you treat the data collected under the PUL. We recommend using context-card so the user can sort out any issues before they register. At the same time, it provides a more professional impression of you as an advertiser.
4. In the next step, choose which information you want from the user, you can also add your own questions.
6. You also create a design for context-card, please write in point form what benefits the user gets to register. You can then review and publish the form to the ad. Feel free to create an image ad for the form that explains why users should sign up to your newsletter. For example, the user can receive offers and stay updated on the latest in the industry, for example.You can now view and upload the new campaign from the Power Editor to Ads Manager. Please read our tips for a good Facebook Advertising .
Import Email Addresses
Your ad will collect e-mail addresses in an Excel you can download and import into your newsletter list. To download it, you can go through your CMS for your page and select forms for lead ads.
Alternatively download Excel from your ad reporting business manager. E-mail addresses stored in just 90 days, we therefore recommend scheduling an automatic email that sends report, for example, once a week or month.
Automatic E-mail the import of Zapier
Via Zapier, you automatically get your leads in your newsletter list without having to import them yourself. They have several different applications, you can make use of that automates the import of e-mail addresses. All Google services like Google Calendar and Google Drive are available as well GoToWebinar, LinkedIn, Instagram, Zendesk, Gravity Forms, WordPress, Asana, Dropbox, Twitter, Slack and others. It is a major advantage of using an automatic retrieval if you intend to advertise for longer periods. You need to perform the following steps to get started with Zapier:
- Create a Zapier account, they take a monthly fee for the service.
- Link Zapier account with your newsletter service, for example.MailChimp, you can select here which list you want to receive the e-mail addresses.
- Link Zapier account with your Facebook page.
- Now Zapier automatically send your email addresses to your newsletter list.